CertExams.com A+ Core 1 exam simulator consists of 350+ questions with Flash cards. The test is offered in downloadable version a user may download the examsim, and take the test on his/her desktop computer.
Important features of the Exam Simulator software
- 350+ questions are available
- Supports several question types including multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, drag-n-drop, etc. that provide close to actual exam environment.
- Up to date practice questions with detailed explanations.
- Detailed explanation provided for each question.
- Full version of the software may be unlocked using the demo version after the purchase of the test simulator using program interface automatically
- Store and view results at a later date, or review answers.
- Support is provided up to one year and any updates during this period will be offered free of cost.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP/Vista/Win 7, Win 10, 32-bit & 64-bit OS
Exam Objectives Covered
- 1.0 Mobile Devices 14%
- 2.0 Networking 20%
- 3.0 Hardware 27%
- 4.0 Virtualization and Cloud Computing 12%
- 5.0 Hardware and Network Troubleshooting 27%
A+ Core certification requires two tests to be passed: the A+ Core 1 (220-1001) exam and A+ Core 2 (220-1002) exam. Both of these tests must be passed in order to receive A+ certification .
Check out this for A+ Core 1 Exam Sim
Also check this for A+ Core 2 Exam sim