JNCIA-Junos exam simulator consists of 250+ questions with Flash cards. The test is offered in downloadable version a user may download the examsim, and take the test on his/her desktop computer.
Important features of the Exam Simulator software
- 250+ questions are available from latest exam objectives.
- Supports several question types including multiple choice, that provide close to actual exam environment.
- Up to date practice questions with detailed explanations.
- Detailed explanation provided for each question.
- Full version of the software may be unlocked using the demo version after the purchase of the test simulator using program interface automatically
- Store and view results at a later date, or review answers.
- Support is provided up to one year and any updates during this period will be offered free of cost.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 7, Windows 10, 32-bit & 64-bit OS
Exam Objectives Covered
- Networking Fundamentals
- Junos OS Fundamentals
- User Interfaces
- Configuration Basics
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
Exam Information :
Exam Duration: 120 minutes
No Of Questions :120 (Our practice exams have 575+ practice question)
Question Types :Multiple-choice single answer, Multiple-choice multiple answer, Drag-and-drop, Testlet, Simlet, Simulations
Please check this out for JNCIA-junos Exam sim
Also check this JNCIA Exam Cram notes