Certexams.com, leading netsim and exam simulators developer updated Network Simulator with Designer for Juniper JNCIA with Exam Simulator. The software is primarily intended for candidates preparing for JNCIA exams.
Network Simulator With Designer for JNCIA: Network Simulator provides a virtual Lab Environment where a router network can be simulated. The software is primarily intended for candidates preparing for JNCIA Exams.
Important features of the Network Simulator
- Provides Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
- Simulate Juniper® J-series routers (J2320, J2350, J4350 and J6350) and M-series routers (M7i and M10i).
- Support for several router and short form commands. You can type short form commands in Junos simulator.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors.
- GUI based device configurator.
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, Sonet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, E1, T1, T3.
New features added to Network simulator include
- Backup and restore Lab configuration
- Bookmarking individual Labs.
- Bookmarking all labs under selected section.
- Saving and reloading half completed labs
- Resetting individual and all labs to default.
- Marking not attempted, not completed and completed labs in different color for easy identification
You may view the Labs here: Available juniper labs
some screenshots of Juniper network simulator
Juniper Netsim main window
Console Network Simulator
Juniper GUI simulator
Network simulator Default diagram
Lab Manual window
Exam Simulator: JNCIA Exam Simulator conform to the latest exam objectives. The question types include multiple choice, true/false, drag-n-drop, etc. that are typically found on the actual certification exam.
The important features of Exam Simulator are following.
- 250+ highly relevant Questions with detailed answers.
- Category wise scoring, and reporting.
- Instant online activation using program interface.
- Online Feedback.
- Flash cards
Some of the screenshots of Exam simulators
Exam simulator with Simulator type question
Multiple choice single answer type question
Simlet type question
You may get the practice Questions by using this link
Download the app by using link: Network Simulator w/ Exam Simulator for JNCIA
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is neither associated nor affiliated with Juniper Systems® or any other company. Junos™ and JNCIA™ is trademarks of Juniper Systems® and duly acknowledged. The Simulator lab exercises material is a copyright of CertExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies.