Certexams.com CCNA™ (200-301) Exam Simulator With Network Simulator contains practice tests with 575+ questions along with network simulator. Network Simulator for CCNA™ provides advanced router/switch network simulator functionalities including VLANs, VTP, inter-VLAN communications, RIP v2, BGP, OSPF, and WAN protocol simulation.
Question types include MCQs, Simulations, Simlets, Drag n drop, and Hotspots as may be seen in the actual exam.
Exam simulator with Testlet type question
Exam simulator with Simulator type question
CCNA Network Simulator Features:
- Lab exercises -currently 100+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, Access Lists, and others.
- Router and switch IOS simulator. For beginners, a simple router/switch device simulator has been provided.
- Simulate Cisco® IOS routers and Switches, supports 26XX, and 36XX routers, and 19XX, and 29XX switches.
- 350+ router/switch commands are supported for thorough preparation.
- Labs for switches including 19xx and 29xx switches included in the Lab Manual provided with the software.
- Contextual help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and up to global configuration mode is supported in demo version.
Recently CCNA Network Simulator is updated with adding few more features
- Backup and restore Lab configuration
- Bookmarking individual Labs.
- Bookmarking all labs under selected section.
- Saving and reloading half completed labs
- Resetting individual and all labs to default.
- Marking not attempted, not completed and completed labs in different color for easy identification.
added labs on JSON simulator, wireless simulator.
some of the screenshots of the Network simulator is shown below
Network simulator main window
Json simulator window
Download the free demo version here: