Network+ exam simulator consists of 500+ questions with Flash cards. Question types including multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, drag-n-drop, simulator.
Important features of the Exam Simulator:
- Up to date practice questions from latest exam objectives N10-008 with detailed explanations.
- Verify for any product updates.
- Store and view results at a later date, or review answers.
- Integrated Test Environment that allows for installed/available test modules.
- Supports several question types including multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, drag-n-drop, etc. that provide close to actual exam environment.
- Flash cards.
Some of the screen shots of the Exam Simulator
Lab Simulator for Network+ Features :
- Lab exercises -currently 70+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, EIGRP, Access Lists, and others.
- Workstation, Server, Access Point, Router and Switch (IOS) network simulator.
- Configure Wireless Access Point, DHCP Server, and Switches.
- Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and upto global configuration mode is supported in demo version.
- Supports short form commands, and tab in IOS simulator.
- GUI based device configuration.
- Detailed Lab Manual provided.
Several new features such as
- Ability to enable/disable navigation buttons
- Administrator login for lab profiles configuration
- Saving and reloading half completed labs
- Resetting individual and all labs to default
- Marking not attempted, not completed , completed labs in different color for easy identification.
- Bookmarking individual labs.
- Bookmarking all labs under selected section
- Take Backup/Restore of lab progress.
The screen shot below shows various labs available in the lab sim.
The demo software has all the features of the full version, but limited to a few number of labs. Full version may be activated online using the link below:
Also check this for: A+ Exam Simulator with Labsim