This video gives details of all the key features of Network Simulator for JNCIA available on certexams.com.
Network Simulator With Designer for JNCIA: Network Simulator provides a virtual Lab Environment where a router network can be simulated. The software is primarily intended for candidates preparing for JNCIA Exams.
Important features of the Network Simulator
- Provides 200+ Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
- Simulate Juniper® J-series routers (J2320, J2350, J4350 and J6350) and M-series routers (M7i and M10i).
- Support for several router and short form commands. You can type short form commands in Junos simulator.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors.
- GUI based device configurator.
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, Sonet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, E1, T1, T3.
Free trial version of the JNCIA network simulator with some lab exercises is available for download at https://routersimulator.certexams.com/juniper-sim/index.html