A+ Practice Tests With LabSim provides 350+ practice questions with flash cards along with Lab Simulator which provides 100+ lab exercises.
Practice Exam features include :
- Include 300+ highly relevant questions
- Flash cards
- Integrated Test Engine with online feedback
- Category wise scoring, and reporting
- The question types include Multiple Choice, True/False, Exhibit, drag-n-drop etc.
- Conforms to the latest exam objectives
- Instant online activation using program interface
- Bookmark questions
- Store and view results at a later date, or review answers.
Some of the screenshots of Exam simulator
Multiple choice multiple answer Flash card
Review Exam Grade screen
Lab Simulator Features:
- Include 100+ practice Lab exercises
- Lab manual with detailed steps for each lab exercise
- Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs.
Several new features such as
- Ability to enable/disable navigation buttons
- Administrator login for lab profiles configuration
- Saving and reloading half completed labs
- Resetting individual and all labs to default
- Marking not attempted, not completed , completed labs in different color for easy identification.
- Bookmarking individual labs.
- Bookmarking all labs under selected section
- Take Backup/Restore of lab progress.
Some of the screenshots of Lab simulator
Lab Manual Drag n Drop Type1
Drag n Drop Type2 Simulator
You can find Available labs here : A+ Lab simulator Exercises
You can download A+ Exam Simulator with Labsim