Lab Simulator for CompTIA® Network+ provides hands-on experience for candidates intending to prepare for Network+ certification. The software comes with several ready-made labs so that users can get acquainted with the simulator and its functionalities. LabSim offers advanced AP/rRuter/Sswitch network simulator functionalities including VLANs, VTP, interVLAn communications. The important features of the LabSim are given below:
Lab Simulator for Network+ Features:
- Lab exercises -currently 50+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, EIGRP, Access Lists, and others
- Workstation, Server, Access Point, Router and Switch (IOS) network simulator.
- Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- Supports short form commands, and tab in IOS simulator.
- Configure Wireless Access Point, DHCP Server, and Switches.
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet.
- Network designer provides drag and drop features for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configuration.
Demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and upto global configuration mode is supported in demo version. Get the Network+ hands-on practice labs here http://routersimulator.certexams.com/network-lab-simulator.html
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is neither associated nor affiliated with CompTIA® or any other company. Network+™ is trademark of CompTIA® organization and duly acknowledged. The Cram Notes and practice tests material is a copyright of CertExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies.