CertExams.com Networking Labs (Physical Equipment) Access: We are providing physical lab access to customers who had purchased any of the following products from our website (Certexams.com):
How it works: 3 lab credits are provided for every license purchased. For example, if you had purchased 1 license of CCENT Netsim, you will get 3 lab credits.
Each lab credit offers 5 hours of physical lab time. So, for 3 lab credits, you will get 15 hours of lab time scheduled according to your convenience in 3 time slots of 5 hours each.
The labs are particularly oriented towards Cisco CCENT, ICND2, and CCNA certification exams. Please see terms and conditions below for more details.
Lab Manual: We are providing a lab manual for practice, which is very useful in getting started with lab scenarios. The lab manual provides detailed instructions on how to go about your lab. Demo copy of the lab manuals (CCNA lab Manual & CCENT lab Manual) are available . In spite of our thorough testing of lab manual, it is possible that some functionality is not as per expectation. Please email us in case of any difficulty in practicing a lab.
Lab Diagram: Default network diagram is provided here. The IP addressing scheme, devices, and wiring may change from time to time. However, you will be provided with the current version of the lab diagram before taking the labs.
How to book your time slots: Booking time slots is easy. Just browse to the link provided in your email, and book your slots. Login details will be emailed for accessing the physical labs along with pdf manual. If you have, say 3 lab credits, you will be able to schedule 3 slots of 5 hours each according to your convenience and availability of time slots. You may also book one slot at a time as you go.
Advantages of physical labs:
1. You don't have to buy the physical equipment
2. No need for buying cables, connectors, etc. You can concentrate on learning and practicing.
3. No need to worry about equipment failures, and replacements.
4. No electricity bills other than the desktop/laptop
5. No configuring the environment, downloads, and installations as with other tools like GNS. You just need a telnet client (Windows MS Dos usually supports telnet). If your MS Dos natively doesn't support, download teraterm software (freeware) so you can telnet to the labs.
6. Book lab slot as per your convenience
Terms and conditions:
1. Certexams.com is providing the physical lab access with no guarantee on the performance and/or availability. It depends on several factors, including the network connectivity, equipment reliability, etc.
2. The labs are being provided at no cost for candidates who have purchased any of our practice tests and/or netsims to give additional exposure to physical equipment and lab scenarios. The performance and availability of lab equipment is not guaranteed, though we put our best effort in making the labs available from our side.
3. For any reason, if you are not able access the physical labs, no refund will be given to purchased practice tests/netsim products.
4. Custom labs: At present, we are not providing any custom configurations. Please email us if you are interested in custom configured labs.
5. Some commands such as “write memory”, “erase”, etc. have been disabled. This has been done to ensure that the equipment doesn't become in-accessible, causing service disruption.
6. For any complaints or suggestions, please email cs [@] certexams.com.